Monday, April 21, 2014

Illamasqua Products (the one I bought) Part 2



Surely I got my self a glitter a.k.a Pure Pigment in "Beguile". It is very hard to photograph glitter to show it's real colour. But I did try and you can see on the picture below that it has pink and green specks in it. So goes with everything.




Picture on the right just to show its sparkle and colours of it.

 That is the lid full of pigment. The only down side in the packaging is that you need to know how to open it. Otherwise if you put to much pressure it will open and product will go everywhere!







 Other than that packaging is absolutely lovely. Soft corners and black glossy tops. Very "glamouresque" )))



In addition to all powdery products I bought Sealing Gel. It is something absolutely amazing. It transforms any Powder eye shadow, Pure pigment or Eyeliner Cake (one of the Illamasqua eyebrow range product - I did not purchase) into wet paste that will dry and stay in place.  Very fun and multipurpose little gizmo. But be careful when using it inside the powder eyeshadow tin.
 Just use it in one place (in the corner of an eye shadow) as this gel does create a thin layer and it would harden and need to be removed anda lot of product will get wasted. 

In the pictures below you will see the difference in between wet and dry application. I used pure pigment from Illamasqua in "Beguile" and eye shadow #84 from Inglot cosmetics.
 I must add that Inglot as well has similar formulation called Duraline that transforms powder into liquid but it does not stays very long. Perfect for photo shoots but for a long day without touch up it will not last. I will test Sealing gel from Illamasqua and report about it's longevity. But on the hand it was not moving.
 To make me a one happy girlie - I've gotten a pair of false lashes (#021) they were worn by one of our teachers at Illamasqua 3 day course. They were stunning. And other pair did end up in my bag as a I wore it and no one else would ever. So I was lucky to grab a 60's (#017) inspired lashes. Have to say that second pair did end up on my eye looking and feeling great. When I tried #021's at home it would not fit my eye shape...such a shame. I know I had to trim it but at that moment I had no time. So it is waiting for me to play with it ))) Glue in the lashes is fantastic it does dries visibly so you know when to apply your lash! Awesome!




 I can not say enough about Precision Gel Liner from Illamasqua. It is creamy, smooth and DOES NOT DRY  OUT FOR A VERY LONG TIME! Tested by staff members at Illamasqua Beak street shop in London. They had those gel liners open on a counter for over a month and they still were in workable condition. It screams to me quality!

I did manage to squash package with products a little - but only box did suffer a little. Gel is packed in glass. Sleek and lovely. 
 And last but definitely not least products I got for lips. Three lipsticks and one Lip Crayon. You guys should try these lipsticks! Staying power is amazing. Colours are needed to be seen. And what I love the most - they are mat. So if you need you can add gloss or different colour shine. But base is mat and stays well.



Lip Crayon in colour "Media"








www.illamasqua.com/shop/products/lips



 On top - Lipstick in "Shard" - rich plumy colour.







On the left lovely classic red lipstick. The one that never goes out of style. Colour "Box".


 This bright pink does not photograph well enough to show it's brightness and how well it is saturated with colour.





I even keep them separately as I like to play with them more often ;)

This was my first purchase with Illamasqua and I can tell you for sure it is not the last. I am already craving more and know for sure that this is the brand can always surprise you with something new and surreal.

Keep it up guys!
And for the one who does read me please go and check their website (they ship Worldwide) and if you have any questions - do ask!  http://www.illamasqua.com                                   


Love and Peace to all,

Irina












No comments:

Post a Comment